Our Commander In Chief...
- OnTheIssues.org - Every
Political Leader & Candidate On Every
Issue. Learn exactly where your politician stands and how they actually voted on bills and issues.
- Politifact.com -
A project of the St. Petersburg Times to help
you find the truth in politics. Every day,
reporters and researchers from the Times examine
statements by members of Congress,
the president, cabinet secretaries, lobbyists,
people who testify before Congress and anyone
else who speaks up in Washington. We research
their statements and then rate the accuracy on
- Public Citizen -
Advocates for a healthier and more equitable world by making government work for the people and by defending democracy from corporate greed. Successfully challenge the abusive practices of the pharmaceutical, nuclear and automobile industries, and so many others. Leading the charge against undemocratic trade agreements that advance the interests of mega-corporations at the expense of citizens worldwide. A nonprofit organization that does not participate in partisan political activities or endorse any candidates for elected office. Accepts no government or corporate money
- Fed Up USA - The Con Of The Century -
Your one-stop source for all the latest news regarding the global financial crisis. Committed to bringing you the truth about what is really happening, as opposed to the fodder that is shown in the mainstream media. They believe the root of the problem is corruption in our financial industry and in our government. Their goal is to expose and reveal the corruption as well as to educate the public about our economic and financial systems so you can fight back.
- Vote-Smart.org : Project
Vote Smart, a citizen's organization, has developed
a Voter's Self-Defense System to
provide you with the necessary tools to self-govern
effectively: abundant, accurate, unbiased and
- Politics1.com : Well deserved credit goes to Politics1.com for some of the candidate descriptions and content on state election pages. If you are seeking "potential" candidates for each elected position or the inside scoop as to who "may be" running in each state, take a peek on over there. Ron seems to have the inside scoop or good intuition. USElections relies on currently active candidate submissions for a majority of it's listings.
For Common Sense -
An independent and
non-partisan voice for taxpayers working to increase
transparency and expose and eliminate wasteful
and corrupt subsidies, earmarks, and corporate
- ZeroHedge - Discusses current issues and problems you need to know about but won't hear on the news. Their mission: to widen the scope of financial, economic and political information available to the professional investing public, to skeptically examine and, where necessary, attack the flaccid institution that financial journalism has become, to liberate oppressed knowledge, to provide analysis uninhibited by political constraint and to facilitate information's unending quest for freedom.
- The International Forecaster - I
am addicted to the this blunt assessment
of world events, financial markets,
political strife, and what it means to the average
person like you and I living on this planet. It's
a fascinating perspective I encourage everyone
to read at least
Jones' InfoWars.com - A great source for what's really happening in the world. It's what you won't see
on TV. It's what the government won't tell you. If you have never visited this site before - do so now. Uncensored, mind-blowing stuff. Also visit PrisonPlanet.com.
- SpeakOut.com - The place to go to make a difference. To not
only learn about issues, but react to them.